The Cyber Security Advisor will join a team providing cybersecurity support to Siemens GBS, taking care of a global unit in charge for development and maintenance of applications.
As a CSA you will be responsible for the following tasks regarding the supported unit:
- Review potential assets not included in inventory databases, fixing the issue and performing the criticality analysis (C/I/A, Data Privacy, etc) for them along with business and technical units.
- Perform security gap analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with mandatory corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies in and/or lack of controls, and agree a project plan to fix the findings (or either accept some of the risks based on a cost-benefit case).
- Support raising, approving and maintaining exceptions in the corporate Exception Handling tool whenever a mandatory security control/requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Follow up of security vulnerabilities in the corporate VM ticketing system, align with different stakeholders to ensure fixing and help customers when required (assets can be managed by different teams and providers, including the customer itself).
- Support incident management along with other corporate units when required.
- Support new initiatives, development/acquisition of applications and transformation projects in order to ensure cybersecurity is embedded within them in compliance with policies.
- Provide cybersecurity advisory after customer request in different topics.
- Ensure alignment with other cybersecurity units on behalf of the customer (for incident management, pentesting, etc).
As this will be a supporting position, other tasks could come in the future for you to take responsibility for, therefore we are looking for an open minded and task oriented professional willing to take over different responsibilities and grow within the service.
We would be happy if you have:
- Computer science degree or related.
- A general certification in cybersecurity as CISSP or CISM, and/or master’s degree or similar general training in information security.
- Practical knowledge on ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Experience in cybersecurity topics in matrix organizations.
- Experience managing/aligning with IT/Security providers.
- Experience in risk assessment and management as well as general security consultancy.
Additionally, it will be valued experience in more topics like incident management, vulnerability management, security audits, application security, security design and requirements specification, security advisory, network security and segmentation, encryption, user inventory and access management or disaster recovery planning (at application level).
- English fluent proficiency, German is a plus
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain wide networks within an organization.
- Interest and drive to continuously improve.
- For this position is critical to be a fast learner, adaptable and open minded person.
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 130 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Join Siemens GBS!
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time