Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
Training Coordinator to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify and understand training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, coordinating and conducting training programs.
• Map out annual training plans for management for various teams
• Support the overall development of training programs (outsourced and/or in-house) in close coordination with Trainers.
• Publish training calendar with employees and provide necessary information about sessions
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each learning session
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and digitalization
• Maintain updated training brochure database and training records
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Ensure required financial and administrative activities for each batch
Use your Skills to move the world forward
• 3-5 years’ work experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, or similar role
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting (IT organization preferred)
• Elementary knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven track record and exposure to full training cycle (needs, plan, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments and get along with stakeholders at all levels
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree Preferably in Education, Training, HR or related field
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.