Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as <add job title> to <add one main aspect of the role about ultimate impact>.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager – VTLi, you will be responsible for:
- Learn and apply the design transfer process and procedures, as documented in the Healthineers Quality Management System (DQSP)
- Own, improve and execute the design transfer plan for the HsTnl VTLi product into the Mishawaka facility, as the leader of the Mishawaka Supply Chain & Manufacturing element team, supporting the VTLi product development core team
- Lead the design transfer team and supporting functional representatives through the tactical execution of the plan in such a way that drives accountability, identifies and mitigates issues, actively addresses and communicates current status and any changes to planning assumptions throughout the project
- Facilitate a culture of teamwork, candor and respect among a group of cross-functional, cross-regional and otherwise diverse colleagues who are working to achieve bold and strategically important goals
- Apply Healthineers Performance Systems (HPS) best practices in agile management and structured problem solving to enable the team to identify and remove barriers, aggressively leveraging broader resources where needed
- Communicate project plans and status to a wide stakeholder community -- up, across and down through the organization.
- Develop a foundational technical knowledge base of the VTLi immunoassay product/system to ensure efficient and effective contribution and engagement with the team as a project manager in a broad array of forums
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Honest broker who can hold matrix stakeholders accountable to commitments and resolve conflicts based on facts
- Confident and effective communicator with strong interpersonal and matrix team-management skills, with particular focus on building cohesion across cultures, eliciting honest dialogue about challenges, and inspiring people to overachieve
- Sufficient aptitude and interest in the science of Immunoassays to follow team discussions and probe when something may not make sense
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering major with substantial exposure to the field of Immunology/Immunoassay. MBA is preferred.
- 7+ years of general business experience
- 3-5 years of structured project planning and/or design transfer experience, preferably in an immunoassay product development environment
- Certification in Project Management preferred
- Prior experience working for a company whose products and processes are FDA regulated is preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.