The RSS RAM unit of Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Field Finance Business Partner to compliantly drive improved profitability and cashflow within the RSS RAM field organization. This position will report directly to the Director of Field Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Operations, Sales, and Strategy business partners to set financial targets and drive the organization to attain them. The position is remote with office locations nationwide. Periodic travel (10%) may be required.
- In year one, co-lead Labor Rate Efficiency program through investigation of rate simplification options, modeling expected outcomes of hypothetical rate structure changes, and report out to senior management of findings and recommendations.
- Drive US field cost of sales / absorption performance ensuring target achievement.
- Create modeling that establishes meaningful targets for the Field organization, and effectively communicate them in a way that ensures adoption.
- Co-lead annual labor rate planning process for the US field, acting as key partner with Operations to enable accurate rate development.
- Develop and deliver campaigns to ensure profitability targets are achieved in the Field organization.
- Report to senior management on financial progress of various initiatives and provide recommendations to enable target achievement.
- Partner with the Digital Office to drive digitalization of reporting that can be used to improve Field results.
- Partner with National Sales and Operations and the Field to provide meaningful ad hoc analyses that increase visibility to business performance.
- Act as point of contact for certain external audit related topics on an ad hoc basis.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Self-starter exhibiting ownership of results
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex financial information to various stakeholders
- Highly organized with ability to self-manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with data analysis and reporting in SAP
- Hyperion, Knime, Power BI, and Qlik experience a plus
- Experience in a complex matrix reporting structure
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.