Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!What you would be doing?
- Leads a group of dedicated qualified business development professionals to drive key business KPIs for General Motion control business for AC Drives & Servo Motors, Geared motors products.
- Implement & drive business development program
- Implement actions defined against sales increase plan & measures
- Define product & promotional strategy
- Competitor analysis, Study various vertical market trends & align overall business strategy for market share improvement.
- Ensure continuous competences development of all stake holders to enable accountability
- Support local market launches of new products / services and local marketing concepts
- Inventory management, revenue planning
- Support in drafting sales and channel partner policies, processes.
- Drive operational excellence activities. Contributes to budget planning
- Support regional sales for customer related activities Acts as first level of escalation for respectively occurring business cases and issues.
- BE Electrical / Electronics with 12 - 14 Years of Experience in Sales / Business Development of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Servo Motors, Servo Drives, PLC's and other automation products with team leading / team management experience of at least 6 years
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time