- You will work in a motivated team with a focus on process automation around the ecosystems SIMATIC PCS 7 and PCS neo, SIMIT and COMOS. We provide support, knowledge, competence and experience throughout the entire product life cycle through development, engineering and service.
- You will independently create automation concepts starting with an idea up to the first application at the customer's site, working on exciting, but also challenging tasks in which you contribute your knowledge and experience.
- You perform worldwide engineering-, commissioning- and on-site services of systems with SIMATIC PCS 7 or SIMATIC PCS neo (remotely and on-site) and coordinate with customers and other stakeholder.
- You create automation concepts and implement them at our customers.
- You will develop new applications for the digitization of process automation and coordinate the implementation and adaptation of technical solutions including connection to existing systems.
- You will conduct professional trainings and presentations for our customers.
- You got a completed graduate degree in electrical engineering, automation or information technology
- You got professional experience in process control technology and got profound SIMATIC PCS 7 system knowledge
- You got base knowledge and experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical or other process control industries
- You got programming knowledge in PLC (SCL, CFC, SFC) and at least one programming language, e.g., C#, C++
- You got experience in one of the expert fields SIMATIC Batch, Process Safety or Process Historian / Information Server
- For communication with local and international customers and teams, you are fluent in English (B2), German skills are an advantage.
- 25 days of holiday
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget so that you can turn into a combination of extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- optional: relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Start of the work: January 2023
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time