- You will work in a motivated team with a focus on automation technology and digitization around the TIA Portal, Industrial Edge and MindSphere ecosystems. We provide support, knowledge and experience throughout the entire product life cycle from development to service. We are ideal to take the next step to deepen your skillset and to shape your personal development.
- You support our customers concerning technical questions, develop technical concepts, share knowledge and develop individual solutions together with our customers
- You perform engineering-, commissioning- and on-site services for automation systems in the SIMATIC environment (remote & worldwide on-site) and communicate independently with our customers and stakeholders
- You develop new applications for the digitization of discrete manufacturing and coordinate the implementation and adaptation of technical solutions including connection to existing systems
- With your expertise, you will work in teams together with our partners on the future of automation and digitization (e.g., AI, IIoT, Cloud, Digital Transition, ...)
- You are part of a large community of experts and actively share your knowledge
- You got a successfully completed degree in automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or comparable
- You got experience in software development as well as in programming and commissioning of applications for industrial plants or automation systems
- Optional you got knowledge in one of the expert fields of Functional Safety, Energy Management, AI/ML, IIoT or Cloud
- For communication with colleagues and project teams, you are fluent in English (B1), additional German skills are an advantage.
- 25 days of holiday
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget so that you can turn into a combination of extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- optional: relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time