Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Rail Infrastructure, Turnkey, Rolling Stock, Customer Services and Intelligent Traffic Systems. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
- You will administrate company's documents (letters, contracts, archiving,etc..)
- You will purchase orders for all indirect materials and services (office stationary, postage, protocol etc.)
- You will organize company's business internal meetings, team events.
- Secretary activities for company’s management
- You will coordinate the car fleet administration, office location topics.
- You will administrate fixed assets ( IT, furniture and other small value items)
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- University degree (Economical or Foreign Language studies are an advantage);
- English - advanced;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a multinational company;
- Experience in Project Management would be an advantage;
- MS Office applications: advanced Excel, Word, Access;
- Excellent ability to meet dead-lines;
- Trustful, disciplined, self-motivated, well-organized;
- Excellent presentation, communication and time management skills;
- Team player, initiative, change orientation, organizations skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time