The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers. Are you one of them? Join us!
This is your role: You will be responsible to further develop and automate services around Identity lifecycle.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in interesting and exciting projects (e.g., implementation of new IT-service offering which are relevant for Siemens employees and customers around the globe, specifically in the areas of Identity lifecycle).
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Identity Lifecycle management tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands regarding IAM.
- Collect, evaluate, and run the demands from our internal customers.
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, or a related field would be preferred.
- At least 5 years of professional experience and solid grasp of Lifecycle Management.
- Expert Knowledge in IAM/IAG systems ideally EmpowerID platform and its capabilities.
- Knowledge of the Azure Automation & PowerShell, SQL.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-computing components.
- High affinity for next-gen IT technologies especially automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time