The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers. Are you one of them? Join us!
This is your role:
You will be responsible to further develop and automate services around network assets inventory in IT and OT areas.
You build the connection between Business and IT and manage the communication by setting expectations of everyone involved from the business and the technical area. As an IT service architect, you are the master builder of the system landscape. Infrastructure, techs, tools and interfaces: Every element of the IT architecture has the purpose of mapping, supporting and optimizing business processes.
Candidates should combine technical experience in IT Security and Infrastructure with overall business knowledge.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of service.
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands.
- Evaluate and run the demands from our customers, develop and implement new use cases with new processes.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Participating in interesting and exciting projects (e.g., Zero Trust, OT asset inventory…)
- Close collaboration with Service Owner and Service Manager.
- Overall focus on IT infrastructure networks and transition.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Background in IT Security.
- IT Infrastructure experience with focus on Networks.
- Fundamental Service Design/Architecture experience.
- Fundamental Service Implementation background.
- In-depth problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication as well as ability to resolve conflicts.
- Technological, interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Customer engagement to agree on processes and interfaces.
- Experience with Risk Identification and Management advantageous.
- Experience of ForeScout / Cisco or other network asset inventory tools is an advantage.
- Service Management Tool Design experience.
- Business fluent English.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time