At Siemens we have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future, and doing extraordinary things. 🚀
As a Electrical Power Systems Software Engineering/Analyst (IMM) in Curitiba – PR, you will develop, implement, and perform complex technical assignments related to advanced Power Systems software applications specifically by developing User Interface for Energy Mgmt. & Energy Market software systems.
The position requires effective use, development and software modification related to user interface for Network Grid Control Center and SCADA systems used by utilities to manage distribution network grid – LV, MV and HV network equipment’s – supporting, executing and reviewing high quality customer commercial projects delivered on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations. 👏
• Promote and demonstrate best practices and high-quality software development processes including development of new code and maintenance of existing code;
• Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.;
• Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks;
• Support sales during the bid procedures;
• Support after sales and SLA with customer support;
• Support test and continuous integration activities;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Highly organized and efficient.
What we need from you
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related;
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in Software Engineering, Project Deployment and R&D solutions;
• Experience with 3 of the following: C/C++/Java/Python/XML;
• Experience with PL/SQL;
• Experience with Qt framework;
• Experience with Common Information Model (CIM) data format;
• Experience with source code control using Git;
• Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum;
• Experience with testing and test automation is a plus;
• Experience with one of the following: SCADA systems, mission critical systems or Network Grid Control Centers software;
• Platforms: Windows and Linux;
• Fluent English and Portuguese language skills.
Workplace and hiring model
• Curitiba or remote ( based in Brazil)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time