Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer II specializing in servicing Diagnostic Automation equipment
to Pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Location: Southaven, MS
Shift after training: Tues – Sat: 3pm – 12am
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Customer Service Engineer II, you will be
- You will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics instrumentation (primarily Automation products) at customer sites with minimal supervision.
- You will be responsible for delivering both timely and effective repairs as well as adequate training of operators to ensure optimal system performance, resulting in superior customer satisfaction.
- You will manage financial performance within their territory, meeting or exceeding budget for revenue generation, expense control and inventory management.
- You will manage company assets to include a company car, cell phone, computer, tools, inventory parts, etc.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your
career with Healthineers
- You have the ability and experience to establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
- You have experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You are proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Minimum high school diploma; technical Associates Degree or equivalent preferred.
· Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment, with the ability to work both individually and in an established team setting.
· 5+ years experience as a medical technologist or field service engineer (biomedical engineer) servicing diagnostic instruments needed.
- Must demonstrate excellent judgment in customer relations and in managing company resources; strong competency in instrument systems technology to include mechanics, electrical, chemistry, and software technology; experience with electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Must demonstrate excellent judgment in customer relations and in managing company resources; strong competency in instrument systems technology to include mechanics, electrical, chemistry, and software technology; experience with electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific position before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.