Position Title: Global & National Agreement Analyst
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 175 years. Siemens focuses on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens Smart Infrastructures (SI) and Digital Industries (DI) is looking for a Global & National Agreement Analyst for their Peachtree Corners, Georgia location. If you are an analytical thinker that can find solutions and influence internal organizations across the business units, this is the career for you. The Global & National Agreement Analyst will be part of the Strategic Pricing team. Your role will support global and national pricing solutions that drive strategic pricing initiatives across DI and SI.
This position supports multiple Siemens divisions in pricing, commercial, and strategic topics. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, precise, detail oriented, motivated, and exhibits excellent communication skills. Primary responsibilities include generating reports, preparing data-based pricing strategy recommendations for stakeholders, and determining effectiveness of executed pricing strategies. The analyst will collect complex data on established and prospective customers and will analyze complex customer inquiries and agreement factors.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs analysis of pricing requests for global and national customers
- Communicates, implements, and maintains contract pricing
- Procures customer data from data warehouse tables
- Extracts information from Siemens SAP, PMD, SiePrice and other tools
- Provides pricing and contract information and recommendations to Siemens Organization
- Researches, tests, and resolves price topics
- Assists in the development of pricing and sales tools
- Works with Siemens global partners on special pricing requests
- Provides recommendations for program and business operational enhancements
- Implements a full range of complementary tasks in support of Siemens organizational goals and objectives surrounding the discipline of price & revenue management
- Strong analytical thinker and researcher with innovative ideas
- Experience analyzing, filtering, and organizing data to present different scenarios and options
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to organize and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to coordinate and organize information from various internal and external sources to support research, development and execution of projects on time
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Collaborative teamwork and teambuilding skills
- Articulate and able to work in a dynamic environment at a high speed with a high degree of accuracy
- PMD, SAP, SiePrice knowledge desirable, German language skills are a plus
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions based on data presented and communicate complex concepts to varying levels of understanding.
- Familiarity of Siemens organization or experience working in complex multi-national organization is desirable
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and general computer skills
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of area of specialization. Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues. Typically, 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
Direction of Others:
Provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.