Treasury Professional - Front Office – Siemens Ltd
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. To provide support to maintain an outstanding Front Office for the Siemens Treasury in India. Manage Treasury for all Siemens operating companies in India in close coordination with the Treasury lead.
Siemens’ Foreign Currency (FX) Management is focusing on extensive digitalization and automation initiatives. CF F FCR South Asia acts as a Center of Excellence and is responsible for the Foreign Exchange Risk Management of the Company Units in the region. The role closely collaborates with the Business Units to manage the foreign currency risks in their international businesses, develops hedging strategies and executes hedges in Currencies and Commodities. The Individual may also be contacted by units overseas on complex issues in daily business as well as related to the optimization of the local currency management processes.
Change the future with us!
- You are part of the digitalization initiative of CF F FCR and contribute to the design and implementation of automated risk management processes.
- You will manage the Siemens’ Hedge book for currencies and Commodities for the South Asia Region.
- You would also be responsible for managing reporting requirements in line with the regulations of the Central bank and Siemens internal guidelines.
- You will support in determining offer exchange calculation rates, monitoring contingent FX risks, advise on contractual wording related to foreign currency risk and execute hedges.
- You continuously enhance existing FX management processes and implement corporate guidelines
- You provide advisory services to the Siemens entities related to the design of the processes and to complex issues in daily business.
- You design and conduct foreign currency management trainings and contribute to the enhancement of existing IT applications in the Treasury environment
- You will also support in managing Liquidity i.e Deposits, investments, Overdrafts etc. in line with the Siemens internal policies, limits and external regulations while ensuring adherence to best market practices and optimizing on returns. Identify and provide best in class cash management solutions for all Siemens group companies.
- Working with External and Internal teams: - RBI, Banks/Financial Institutions, Siemens Shared services, Accounts, Audit, Business Units commercial heads and Siemens group companies.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You bring min 8 to 10 years of relevant experience of working corporate or bank Treasury organizations. Having knowledge of Currency and Commodity Markets, Risk Management, banking practices, products, and FEMA regulations, Treasury Management, banking laws, bank system & processes. Experience of working in process driven organizations.
- You must be holding a post graduate degree in Management, with consistent and good academic qualifications.
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills. You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, independent & self-motivated, have superb communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude.
- Should be Proficient with MS Office functionalities and applications such as Power Point and Excel. Adaptability to electronic tools is a must in order to manage existing tools and to adapt new ones.
- The role is an individual contributor. Good understanding of processes and ensuring adherence thereof.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Mumbai (Worli). The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds making real what matters for the future, one day at a time in 190+ countries. Last but not the least. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time