We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Agile software development activities in the industrial domain, including communicating with other team members/stakeholders, understanding the stakeholder needs, design, implementation, documentation, testing and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
- Propose new ideas and technical solutions to satisfy the needs of our customers
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer engineering, automation engineering or a related area
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded software development
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of C/C++
- Solid knowledge of Linux, device drivers, and hardware/software integration
- Experience in Visual Studio is strong a plus
- Excellent command of English (German is a plus)
- Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
- Committed to development best practices
- Knowledge of time sensitive networking, as well as industrial communication technologies such as PROFINET and OPC UA is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware design is a plus
- Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC products is a plus
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time