Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
• Implementation of IT projects or IT sub-projects in the area of system integration;
• Holistic analysis of requirements and processes across the different business units (R&D, Engineering);
• Assessment of (change) requirements and creation of business proposals, IT concepts, interface definition between systems as well as their IT implementation;
• As-is / to-be conception of the IT system architecture, definition of migration strategies;
• Standardization of data exchange across proprietary system boundaries (CAD-M, CAD-E), neutral/replacement formats for PEP/PDM/PLM, localization of data ownership;
• Integration and expansion of cloud/web solutions;
• Creation of requirement profiles and support in the selection of external service providers;
• Technical management of external employees within the scope of project tasks.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Ideally, you have a degree in (business) informatics or comparable training / practical experience;
• English fluency (verbal and written) is mandatory and German is a plus;
• You have many years of professional experience and good knowledge in the area of system integration of non-SAP systems to SAP; alternatively, you have knowledge about the consolidation of heterogeneous systems via individual development;
• You have several years of experience as a project manager, also in international teams;
• Knowledge of the CAD/PLM tools NX/Teamcenter or corresponding products AutoCad/Vault;
• You are characterized by a high level of initiative and assertiveness, strong teamwork skills and enjoy interdisciplinary activities, comprehensive task- and process-oriented thinking and acting as well as analytical thinking skills.
• The following would also be desirable additional knowledge:
• Broad Technology Knowhow, Cloud / Web (MS Azure, Application Server, Interface-Layer or similar).
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time