We are searching for Field Service Engineers HW (FSE Hardware) for Varian a Siemens Healthineers Company - market leader in cancer care.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all designated Varian equipment within an assigned service territory, including preventative maintenance, installations and upgrades per guidelines.
• Manage time and maintain a schedule to include preventative maintenance, installations and upgrades as well as incoming customer calls demonstrating the ability to assess and prioritize the urgency of customer requests and follow-through to completion.
• Understand and recognize the need to escalate incidents when necessary and/or request additional assistance from more tenured representatives.
• Examine difficult customer issues, diagnose and resolve the issues and meet established FSR levels. Maintain effective territory management and expense control which includes timely completion and submission of field service and expense reports along with management of consignment and other required documentation according procedures.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships using strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• An overall understanding of customer care and experience management essential.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Medical Device experience is preferable
• Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering, test equipment used for verification/checkout and calibration of electronic equipment.
• Limited use and/or application of technical documentation, standards, principles, concepts, and techniques in the field.
• Basic computer usage and debugging skills
• Fundamental knowledge of delivery system networks and networking techniques.
• Basic understanding of imaging systems
• Capable of performing routine maintenance such as follow ups, PMIs and minor STBs
• Basic accelerator theory knowledge.
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge:
• BSC in Engineering is essential
• Be able to interpret customer concerns and translate to machine issue.
• Understand and utilize the escalation process to Senior FSE, Management, NTS, PSE, Applications Required Certifications and Training
• Excellent fluency in English, verbal and written, required, Fluency in other languages would be a plus but not mandatory.
• Software and computer skills are required
• Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
• Willingness to travel for business as required
• Contributes to team efficiency through the quality of personal work and by influencing teammate output to required standards.
• Must understand team collaboration and have effective networking skills.
• Able to work independently within guidelines and policies and adhere to the corporate policies and procedures.
• Capable of managing their own workload and of excellent communication relationship building at all levels within and outside of the organization.
• Agile with being pro-active, analytical, results-oriented and able to make decisions within the scope of their role.
• Be able to actively problem solve and suggest realistic innovations to processes towards creating a better customer experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare d.o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time