Let's make the difference
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of
Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
About the role
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicated Software QA Engineer to join our growing team in Poznan, Poland (Hybrid / Remote working available).
Area of responsibility
* Software testing including planning, schedule estimation, and test case implementation and automation.
* Writing and execution test plans based on provided documentation.
* The candidate should have ability to successfully interact with fellow QA team members, developers and project managers on a daily basis.
* Take ownership of technical problems, results driven positive attitude, solid teamwork, and good communication skills are essential for success within the business unit.
* BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other related field
* proven experience in software testing
* Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
* Working knowledge of Linux and one or more scripting languages
* Basic knowledge of C/C++
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
What would be beneficial?
* Electrical engineering basics, digital circuit design basics
* Basics of hardware description languages and/or experience in software development
Perks & benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Free Lunches
• Private health care and insurance
• Individual co-financed educational plan
• Play room (ping-pong, PlayStation, pool)
• Car and bike parking
• English lessons
• Fully equipped kitchen (free beverages, coffee), fruits
• Bonuses (equity, financial)
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time