We are a team of passionate developers, Business Intelligence professionals, AI experts and operations staff working on and running our state-of-the-art enterprise cloud application “Pulse.Cloud”. From small to medium to enterprise-scale, our team helps to cover all kind of reporting and analytics needs, both Siemens internally and for our external customers. But it’s not only about building the platform, but we also need to maintain it, keep adding new awesome features and also help our customers with their needs and questions.
This is where you come into play: As a Support & Test Engineer for Cloud Applications, you support the teams in our cloud projects. You map the interface to our software development and coordinate with the responsible product owners on individual tickets, test plans and the associated test strategy. You will also answer customer inquiries about our software products, develop solutions to problems and build up a knowledge base.
- Design and coordination of cooperation with project management, software development
and specialist departments
- Preparation of test cases and test scenarios
- Carrying out manual and automated software tests from Cloud Solutions
- Documentation of test results and any discrepancies
- Initiation of measures to improve processes and create reports and a knowledge base
- User support in case of software problems
- Analysis, resolution, and documentation of emerging user problems via support portal
Our team functions on a combination of focused independent work and active communication. We are open, honest, and kind; we ask for help, we support one another, and we have fun while doing so.
What about you? You're smart. You're organized and have a structured and independent way of working. You take responsibility for your tasks. You dispose of a high-quality awareness, creativity, and analytical skills You can adjust to changing conditions and environments. You communicate clearly, quickly and with a friendly, customer-oriented mindset. If you have first experiences in the area of software testing/quality assurance with knowledge in creating test plans and test cases (e.g. ISTQB Certified Tester), you’re one of our favourite candidates already.
Please note that very good German is a must and also good communication in English is required. Most of our customers are located in Germany, and English is our working and documentation language.
As a part of our technical support team, you'll navigate challenging assignments, grow professionally, have access to development opportunities and best of all, you'll get to work with a great group of people who thrive cloudification and digitization in a top-notch modern environment.
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time