Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) to play a central part in shaping a best in class customer experience and accelerate customer success for our service operations in Advanced Therapies (CS AT).
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work in complex and fast-pace consulting projects to improve customer success and growth for Customer Services in Advanced Therapies
- You will shape strategic and operational recommendations for the future development with customer success and growth as key objectives
Strategy Manager (30%)
- Here you will moderate the strategy process with the CS AT leadership team and play a central part in shaping the future of CS AT
- You will coordinate CS AT leadership team meetings and follow up on agreements with leadership team
Strategic Project Manager (50%)
- You will act as senior project manager for critical projects and ensure project success regarding all defined project targets including scope, time and resources
- You will align project activities with business stakeholders, tool & process owners and manage project teams to deliver on agreed targets and enable smooth handovers
Customer Experience Manager (20%)
- You will reveal customer needs using various techniques/sources/methods to uncover customer pain points and future service requests
- You will execute customer experience / customer centricity projects across processes, countries and regions by developing customer journeys and identifying customer needs / resolving customer pain points
- You will represent customer experience topics towards CS AT leadership team and management as well as across the organization
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of industrial engineering, information management, IT, economics or similar
- You are truly result-oriented and able to work on various tasks with multiple stakeholders at the same time while not compromising on quality
- You have many years of experience with managing strategic projects in a global setting
- You are familiar with customer experience management frameworks and tools for digital products - especially journey mapping, net promoter score (NPS), customer success management
- You have a sound business & IT background and an affinity for the use of the latest technologies
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills
- You have the ability to navigate in complex situations and influence stakeholders
- You got a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- You work independently and with little supervision
- You have very good communication skills and you are good with people
- You have a good intercultural experience
- You are Fluent in English – German is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time