Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in industries.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
- Drive ASEAN marketing strategy and storyline: In alignment with sales experts, you are responsible for the development and implementation of the ASEAN marketing and communication strategy.
- Create valuable assets along the complete customer journey: Together with communication experts, you orchestrate campaign and asset development across a network of contributors and stakeholders to push sales. Based on a value based argumentation this includes digital and non digital touchpoints, for example websites, social media campaigns, fairs & events, sales presentations and customer references.
- Enable sales to win: You ensure that our sales knows the best argumentation to win customer projects. This includes consolidation of market and customer value argumentations, competitive environment, and distribution of the knowledge via suitable channels as webinars, onsite trainings and online sales platforms.
- Strategic minded with solid power point skill would be added advantage
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications / Marketing / Media, or relevant
- Self-directed individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Experience in the media planning and buying process and ability to replicate best practices and establish new processes. Experience with Campaign Management platforms and Ad Tech tools.
- Experienced in complex B2B Marketing or communication tactics e.g. content marketing and nurturing.
- Metrics-driven mindset and ability to ground recommendations in insights, research, and experimentation
- Team player who delivers results on time and in high quality
- Effectively promotes innovation stages from ideation to implementation.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external cross-functional groups
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package with flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time