Are you a forward-thinking undergraduate keen to apply your skills in an innovative environment where you are encouraged to act like an entrepreneur? Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
The Digital Industries business develops and supports engineering solutions to our customers to automate industrial processes in industries such as Utilities, Food and Beverage, Automotive, Aerospace, Conveying to name a few.
Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- Support intelligence projects involving structuring and developing business insights and strategies for business growth
- Work with different stakeholders to develop a strategy based on long-term goals, organizational direction, and making recommendations with a roadmap
- Provides intelligence through desk research on emerging trends, legal/regulatory trends, competitor moves, policy shifts, and market
- Continuously monitors and identifies market trends and business implications
- Develop technical presentations and recommendations for the team on Industrial 4.0 topics (e.g., Digital Twin, IoT, AI, Machine Learning). Align multiple organizational stakeholders and collaborate across business units
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Brings new thinking and takes initiative
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Happy being self-managed and empowered to deliver excellent results.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Have an open nature, ready to embrace ideas and feedback from people at all levels of the business.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time