You want to work in an international team and deliver support and services to customers all around the world?
You are a digital native and you want to develop your skills and talents?
As part of our digital marketing consulting team you will support us in following tasks:
Become a marketing automation expert and carry out training's to enable colleagues and customers around the world on our marketing automation platform Eloqua.
As part of the Demand Generation Service Desk Team help customers with their issues and pain points, support colleagues all around the world with their marketing automation activities in Eloqua and MS Dynamics
In cooperation with customer create marketing emails, segments and campaigns in Eloqua and MS Dynamics
What we look for:
Bachelor/Master degree (or else substantial professional experience) in business administration, (business) IT, online or digital marketing, communications
Ability to learn fast, work independently and be proactive.
Ability to work on easy operational tasks as well as come up with solutions for complex tasks
You are a team player with strong analytical skills.
You speak, read and write fluently in English. German is considered a plus.
Previous experience in using marketing automation platforms like Oracle Eloqua, MS Dynamics are a big plus.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time