- Be part of an international IT team providing services to Siemens business in Europe related to SAP ERP
- Working together with Product Owners and Business representatives on the Change Requests (CRQs) and other Projects
- Working together with Siemens IT Solutions Architects on the CRQs and other Projects
- Aligning design/development/testing with other providers in case other providers are involved in the CRQs or other Projects
- Working in agile model with end-to-end responsibility of the service
- Knowledge and experience in Spiridon Controlling processes (Profit Center Accounting & Cost Center Accounting & Internal Order Accounting & Profitability Analysis & Order Cost Controlling & Closing and Reporting)
- Knowledge and experience in Spiridon Controlling specific functionalities (Organizational Business Structure & Profit Center Derivation & Cost Objects)
- Integration with other SAP modules preferably FI & SD & MM & PS & CM
- Siemens Spiridon solution
- Project business requirements
- Agile Methodology
- Fluent English (written & spoken) is mandatory.
- German (written & spoken) recommendable.
- Management capability.
- Problem resolution capability.
- Team work
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens d.d.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time