For Siemens Financial Services, we are looking for an Internal Controller.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform risk analysis within internal control process, assess controls and proactively propose action/mitigation plan
- Prepare and present internal control reports under various topics.
- Communicate, animate and share internal control best practices
- Guardian of the internal control process throughout the year
- Group and local policy/circular maintenance
- Highly involved in internal control and other finance projects
- Work on process efficiency and digitalization projects.
- Assist internal/ independent auditors during their field work
- Support financial controllers during busy periods.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in internal controls, compliance controls, and IT controls gained in global environment, preferably in financial services sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Relevant knowledge in supporting policy/circular maintenance and the implementation within the Company
- Deep understanding of compliance, governance and internal control framework.
- Relevant knowledge in AML regulation and IT Controls Regulation.
- Has experience in process design and implementation, process efficiency and digitalization.
- Strong analytical abilities, able to collaborate with others and do effective networking
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Advance level of MS Office Applications
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- High sense of responsibility, adaptability to strict deadlines
- Financial control/ financial reporting knowledge will be an asset
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time