Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Business Partners Manager (IVD) to plan and execute sales targets and activities by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know-how, to increase sales and achieve defined commercial targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will help to achieve sale targets and meet other business goals by working with business partners to develop professional relationships and to meet company goals
- You will create a flow of information and communication with business partner that can open many opportunities and possibilities for the growth of the business
- You will be consulting and cooperating with other executives and board managing.
- You will review and oversee all financial activities, performance, and documentation
- You will be responsible for role of Hunter in up-country of Thailand, especially in the Northeast Area.
- You will provide quality customer support and customer management.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or higher.
- You have at least 5 years of selling experience in IVD related products (Chemistry, Immunology, Lab Automation is preferable)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the flexibility to travel to all up-country area of Thailand especially in the Northeast Area.
- You are proficient in both written and spoken Thai and English to communicate effectively with our local Customers and global colleagues.
- You are friendly and responsible
- You possess strong problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time