We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
- Working with Software Architects and Software Developers in different portfolios to complete and maintain the Smart Infrastructure (SI) Ontology Library
- Supporting the development team in implementing good data models and APIs from the ontologies
- Cross-divisional work within Siemens and SI IT to enable integration of master data with product data, especially for XaaS offerings
- Definition of a data layer strategy which we can use for all SI SaaS products
- Provide technical mentorships and coaching to developers and engineers
- Participate in the implementation of the solutions and components, especially in an early development phase
- Collaborate with the broader SI architecture & SI IT community to ensure that the solutions align with the target architecture and individual technology roadmaps
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science followed by at least 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Experienced with the development of cloud-native solutions
- Proficient with Semantic Data Models, RDF and SPARQL and graph-based tools and methods in general
- Excellent knowledge of software, application design and architecture best practices
- Ability to communicate with people in a variety of different roles e.g. product development, sales and marketing
- Power to constantly question the status quo including own decisions and to look for the best path forward
- Awareness of potential risks and addressing these risks when they are seen and providing mitigation strategies
- English is a must, each additional language a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time