SAP R/3 SD/MM consultant experience working on
related SAP area. .
he/she should have:
Knowledge and experience in SD processes (Product & System
business, Order Management, Deliveries, Packing/Picking, Invoicing, Export
Control, Intracompany Billing...).
Knowledge and experience in SD specific functionalities (Document
types/Item categories, Pricing, Taxes, Account Determination, Rebate Agreement,
Credit Control, Class / Characteristics, Availability Check, APO, Serial
Numbers, Output Management, ...)
Knowledge and experience in MM processes (purchase to stock, purchase
to order 3rd party, purchase to order, inventory management, physical
inventory, MRP, Foreign trade, export control, material valuation, invoicing,
Knowledge in MM functionalities (output management,
purchase order confirmations, account assignment, item categories, deliveries,
Integration with other SAP modules preferably CO,FI and PS.
it will be desirable to have also the following knowledge and experience:
Siemens Spiridon solution
SAP Screen Personas
Fluent English (written & spoken) is mandatory.
German (written & spoken) recommendable
Problem resolution capability.
Team work.We offer:
• Work-life balance - flexible working hours and hybrid working model
• Bridge days (generally 5 days /year), Sick days (3 days /year), additional paid leave
• Sick leave compensation (up to 100% of salary, generally 20 days/year)
• Cafeteria system – BenefitPlus generally 300 points/€/year
• Financial benefits – employee refferal bonus (up to 2 000€), childbirth bonus, contribution for attending a preschool facility (within Cafeteria system - BenefitPlus), payment of entry fee of representative sports activities
• Discounts for employees (banking services, electronics, computer technology, language courses, vacation stays)
• Contribution to 3rd pillar pension - progressive with length of employment (up to 3%)
• Share Matching program - after the employment trial period - opportunity to invest in the purchase of Siemens shares
• Wellbeing program, Health Day , team-building program
• Employee loans - for employees with an employment relationship of more than 3 years
• 2 SIM cards with discounted employee flat rate aslo for family members
• Work in a socially responsible company with the opportunity to participate in charitable projects
• We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
• Work anniversary present and life anniversary contribution
• Valuable gift on the occasion of retirement
Salary from 2 500 € brutto /month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. This salary is for junior candidate. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time