Simcenter™ is an organisation within Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens. The combined organisation is the world’s leading supplier of industrial tools used for product design, simulation, verification, testing, and manufacturing.
As today’s products - from smart phones and household appliances, to automobiles, aircraft, and machinery - continue to increase the use of sophisticated embedded electronics, Simcenter has uniquely positioned itself to provide flawless and comprehensive solutions, to the many multinational organisations that develop these products. Amid outstanding change and the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to become part of the Simcenter™ Simulation and Test Solutions marketing team, to provide new ideas for achieving our goals while allowing you to thrive as an individual.
If you would like to pursue a project you feel can contribute to our team, then we will back your judgement and work alongside you to support your initiative and creativity. As the marketing intern for the Simcenter product line, you will collaborate with many people from both inside and outside of the organisation, build up a rapport with individuals from around the world, and work at different stages of campaigns based around all of the industries we work within.
- Generating content for the Simcenter social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Running employee social media advocacy through tools such as Amplify.
- Managing divisional customer newsletters as well as supporting distribution partners with new content on our on-demand platforms.
- Responsible for the divisional student intern campaign: generating curiosity about the company and finding the best recruits through online advertising and leading recruitment events.
- Coordinating Simcenter’s presence at industry events including trade fairs, conferences and workshops globally.
- Supporting the marketing team and campaign managers with administrative tasks.
- An understanding of B2B marketing theory.
- Highly computer literate across Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Currently studying towards an undergraduate Marketing or Business related degree and on track to achieve a 2:1 or higher.
We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time