Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Benefits for full time employees include medical, dental and vision insurance, 5% annual bonus plan, 100% matching 401K, 20 days of paid time off (vacation, sick and personal time) per year as well as 9 company holidays! Also, you will be eligible for a quarterly production bonus. Last but not least, we offer a fully equipped onsite exercise facility as well as a full service cafeteria. Please note that all benefits are active on your start date!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manufacturing Technician
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible
- Assemble, test, troubleshoot electrical/mechanical machines and/or computer systems.
- Use written procedures and technical drawings as needed.
- Gather information and record it into internal computer systems.
- Use tools and test equipment provided (e.g., cordless screwdrivers, torque wrenches, DVM’s).
- Some positions may handle low levels of radioactivity occasionally.
Required skills or experience to have for the success of this role
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills.
- Ability to read and follow procedures.
- Ability to accurately log data into computer systems or onto paper.
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting.
- Ability to lift 50lbs from time to time.
Preferred skills or experience to have for the success of this role
- Working knowledge of hand tools (e.g., mechanical or electric torque wrenches).
- Working knowledge of electrical test equipment (e.g., DVM, Ground Bond Testers).
- Ability to read technical drawings (e.g., mechanical, wiring diagrams).
- Ability to load software onto different types of computer systems.
- Ability to work 1st shift. (6am to 2:30pm)
- Ability to work overtime intermittently (e.g., weekdays or Saturdays).
- Some post high school education (e.g., mechatronics certification, AS or BS in a technical field).
- Work experience in a technical field.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.