At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
To provide the critical Calibre development needs in Korea to support customers based on how the business relationship and technical need grows.
Major Responsibilities (include % of time)
- Develop Calibre FullScale. (% of time: 60)
- Gather customer needs and co-ordinate with US team (% of time: 20)
- Debug crashes and issues onsite (% of time: 20)
- Scope: Design, implement and debug Calibre FullScale.
- Work closely with key customers and R&D team members
- C++ programming
- UNIX knowledge.
- Data Structures knowledge
- Algorithm knowledge
- Communication in Korean and English
- EDA and/or Lithography knowledge
- Software Engineering knowledge
- BS in Computer Science OR MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- SW development on UNIX environment
- Physical Design and/or Verification
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Must be willing to travel via Car or by Air
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time