With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Technology (T) department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Creative 3d technical expert in interaction design with prior experience in Gaming /VFX/Movies /Animations applying the skills on Industrial applications (Industrial Metaverse)
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Experience: 5-8 Years
- Experience in working closely with UX Designers
- Ability to create high-quality technical solutions with prior experiences in Games/animation/FX production/Industrial Applications
- Working knowledge with Game Engines (Unity/Unreal)
- Technical understanding of 3D model optimization and performance.
- Experience with art production workflows such as modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, or lighting with HDRP/URP
BE/Btech/B-Des/BFA/M-Des/MFA or any Batchelor’s degree with required skillsets
- Passion for Metaverse, AR/VR experiences and underlying technology infrastructure.
- Design thinking – Solving creative problems when adapting 2D concept, balancing form and function, always being aware of the whole pipeline and the requirements
- Foundational knowledge of processes, tools, and building blocks of XR – AR/VR, Metaverse
- Quality at all stages of the process – Creation of 3D models that are cleanly modelled, organized workflow& files, well presented and defined from initial block out through to final model & maps.
- The ability to provide multiple creative options, then iterate upon them as projects progress
- Technical skill
- An understanding of industry standard any 3D software packages (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender)
- Adaptability – Switching quickly and fluidly to new requirements and processes when required
- Working to a brief – Understanding creative briefs, then considering elements such as context, timescales and creative constraints when solving tasks
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time