With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Technology (T) department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Creative 3d concept visualization artist with prior experience in Gaming /VFX/Movies /Animations applying the skills on Industrial applications (Industrial Metaverse)
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Visualize and communicate ideas in 2D/3D
- Excellent Creativity in ideas and storytelling through sketches and visual imagery
- Creating detailed concept designs /renderings using variety of mediums.
- Creating and realizing concept designs as 3d content.
- Experience in working closely with UX Designers
B-Des/BFA/M-Des/MFA and similar
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong artistic and storytelling ability.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a concept artist or graphic designer preferred.
- Excellent sketching abilities for rough conceptualization.
- Use traditional tools and technology to create designs in 2d/3D
- Work on avatar Concepts, assets, world building, materials and texture definition,
- Create environments, assets for photo realistic virtual worlds.
- Proficient in a variety of digital 2D and 3D software programs (not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Blender etc)
- Working to a brief – Understanding creative briefs, then considering elements such as context, timescales and creative constraints when solving tasks
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time