We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
Qualified Commerce Graduate from a renowned university. Degree of CA, ICWA or MBA in finance will be an added advantage.
Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years of working in factory handling financial role in a SAP working environment.
1. Individual contributor and part of the factory commercial team in Pondicherry factory for BP, reporting to the Factory commercial head and responsible for the Financial KPI’s of the Factory
2. Preparation of and calculation of CAPEX investments and initiate approvals, coordination for creation of investment order, monitoring CWIP / Asset Capitalization and ensuring the costs are accounted properly. Tracking proper depreciation accounting
3. Preparation of monthly/qrtly MIS reports of KPIs (Revenue, Profit, Inventory, FCF), ensure timely actions of booking the revenue and costs initiating action for rectification.
4. Proper Inventory management in close coordination with Procurement, Logistics, Production for regular planning and monitoring of inventory, ensure entries of Inventory provision and Knock Down Factors
5. Month end closing activities for factory, passing the accounting entries as required
6. Close coordination with logistics for incoming and outgoing material movements and coordination with GBS to ensure booking of Vendor Invoice and Customer Invoice
7. Liaison with the stakeholders for Export and Imports transactions and ensure adherence of statutory guidelines company processes
8. Responsible for keeping the KPI’s of Webcycle, GR/IR, MTO, GIT green for factory
9. Liaison with taxation department for taxation related matters and coordination with Insurance department for insurance covers and claims and ensure proper accounting
10. Coordination with SRE for the purpose of ensuring the proper cost booking is done and monitoring of the same month on month
11. Ensure proper fulfillment of Physical Stock taking, Physical Asset Verification, Cost Audit, Quarterly Audit, ICFR Audit. Ensure proper adherence and fulfillment of ICFR requirements.
12. Helping in Preparation of Factory Budget and interaction with the BU management and HQ for finalization
13. Preparation of Product Costing and maintenance of records for any new or existing products
14. Ensure timely removal of Scrap and accounting of the same following the Scrap related compliance guidelines
15. Close interaction with BP Sales team and RMA BU for proper forecasting and reporting deviations
16. Involvement and adherence to all statutory / internal guideline applicable to factory including EHS, Quality and Other along with the Factory Manager.
This job is based out of Pondicherry, India
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time