Sales Specialist for Digital Connectivity and Power – Saudi Arabia / Al-Khobar
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries Process Automation as “Sales Specialist for Digital Connectivity and Power” and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The function is responsible for pre-sales and customer / market development activities related to Process Automation - Digital Connectivity & Power portfolio in KSA which includes: RUGGEDCOM / SCALANCE, Power Supplies, Real Time Location Systems, RFID, Cybersecurity in Saudi Arabia with a clear focus on profitable business growth in the region. It also consists of Portfolio Promotion and Marketing Activities to end-customers and channels (partners), supporting DI Sales (both Area & Vertical) and Services on portfolio know-how, creating a PUSH - PULL effect to End-Customers, Consultants, EPC and also support Channel Sales Customers / Partners. It is also expected from the position to lead go for an extra mile and ensure maximum market penetration and achieve agreed Targets
- Primarily responsible for creating awareness of SIEMENS Industrial Network Switches (RUGGEDCOM & SCALANCE), Power Supplies, Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), RFID, Wireless Products and Cyber Security Solutions incl. identification and development of OT/IT channels in the market and convert the efforts to business growth addressing the emerging verticals.
- Collaborate with Digital Industry Sales team to maximize the sales pipeline and identify prospects to reach the assigned targets.
- Generate market interest and close sales by executing Product and Segment Marketing activities such as: projects, surveys, campaigns, trainings, site visits and or promotions.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport; providing technical know-how buildup, portfolio selection and BOQ preparation support.
- Developing Partner business affectively with the Area Sales Team to drive territory coverage and enhance customer relationship.
- Documentation of activities in the CRM tool
- Accurate and regular reporting and forecasting
- Build up accounts and have full responsibility of account development and reaching sales targets including PUSH-PULL effect from channels to end-customers and verticals.
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual sales target, whilst ensuring maximum growth and profit for the company and total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all stages of new business development from prospecting and lead generation to proposal and closing business.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and willing to learn and succeed.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Engineering Background preferably Electronics / Electrical (IT would be an added advantage)
- Relevant year of experience: 3-5 years
- Knowledge of expertise: Medium to Advance
- Any required certification: Network / Cyber Security and Communication would be an added value
- Personal skills: have sales instinct, be collaborative, self-starter and team player
- Language skills: English, Arabic
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time