Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Responsible to deliver design of SIP, RCC, Interface circuit and application logic
- Representing in Various standards of Indian railway engineering such as G&SR, Signal Engineering Manual, Specifications of RDSO
- To ensure on time delivery with quality of highest safety orientation
- Support for customer communication for the technical decisions
- Mentoring the team colleagues for the various new requirements and Processes
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be minimum experience of 5-8 years in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Expertise in Signalling and Electronic Interlocking Projects
- Regular communication with customers and regular site visits.
- Participating in negotiations and interpreting and implementing contracts in the project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time