The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
What role will you play?
- Ensure Service Quality of the service within the area of responsability on a day-to-day basis
- Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed stakeholders
- Implement changes in the AWS accounts to match customers needs
- Be close to the customers and actively act upon their business needs
- Continuous service improvements and enhancement
- Contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing,sorting and sharing relevant information.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years’ experience of proven working experience with AWS services
- Setting up Contact Centers via AWS Connect
- Knowledge AWS Telephony
- Knowledge AWS API
- Knowledge AWS Security
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time