Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Data Catalog DevOps Professional.
The Data Catalog DevOps Professional provides support for the product owner delivering various data catalog topics in the data governance and management area.
Our objective is to enable the owners, stewards and business stakeholders to organize, search, discover, steward, model, shop, trust and understand enterprise data and analytics to drive digitalization in the company.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will consult and create custom objects Informatica Axon and EDC solution
- You will develop custom Rest API scripts and integration based on use case requirements and to integrate various kinds of systems and data objects and workflows
- You will support to configure and maintain enterprise use case specific templates various data and analytical objects including data dictionary, data domains, business glossary, business datasets, rules, tagging, etc.
- You will support operations capability enhancements of the Informatica Applications Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and Axon
- You will automate and execute processes and interfaces e.g. to load metadata into the catalog (dictionaries, business glossaries, etc.)
- You will establish and maintain custom metadata scanners
- You will take care and maintain dataflow and integration between systems and services mainly Axon and EDC
- You will be responsible test and release management
- You will support in maintaining the platform on application level
- You will support POCs for solutions to current topics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have proven ability in building RESTful API Integrations using Informatica Axon and EDC
- You have strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver data catalog integration in Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- You have experience working with various data sources structured, semi structured and unstructured e.g. (SQL and Oracle database, flat files (csv, delimited), Web API, XML, JSON
- You have very good SQL skills. Solid understanding of relational databases, data models and business data; ability to write complex SQL queries against variety of data sources (OLTP, Data Warehouse)
- You have strong knowledge of Informatica Architecture
- You understand different business domains, data governance and data management concepts
- You have good understanding of enterprise data landscapes and architectural building blocks and various data assets
- You have good understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, Cloud infrastructures like Azure based Solutions
Your attributes and skills:
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time