Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as D&A R&D: Software Engineer.
Responsible for maintaining analytical infrastructure for data-related workflows, creation of dataset processes used for modeling, mining acquisition and verification, as well as the development, construction, maintenance and testing of architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems. The focus is on implementing interventions aimed at improving quality, reducing costs and improving diagnostic-related efficiency.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop: Apply programming knowledge to create applications in a clear and scalable way.
• Test: Test and maintain using best practices that ensure robust and optimized functionality.
• Planning: Participate in the strategic planning and decision-making process. Provide experience in system options, risks, impactors, costs and benefits of the chosen tools.
• Development: Creation of IT solutions, installation, configuration and implementation of reusable components.
• Maintenance: Create application maintenance routine in an automated way
• Performance management: Evaluate application performance/performance statistics and help uncover system bottlenecks.
• Perform tests, create builds and deliver codes without human interference, to prevent errors, streamline processes and detect possible problems, through the automation of tests, builds, delivery and distribution.
• Carry out continuous delivery of the final product reliably, collect and monitor automated processes and perform their optimization.;
• Work together with the Medical Director, Engineering, Translation Engineering, Product Management, Implementation and Customer teams.
Your qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of electronic health records and medical workflow;
• Experience working in cross-functional teams;
• Experience in software development projects
• Dart / Flutter
• C# /.Net (priority)
• Angular / TypeScript (priority)
• MySQL, Mongo, Postgres;
• Windows System, Linux, Powershell/Bash, Virtual Machine;
• Cloud Azure
• Git, SonarQube ,Docker, Kubernetes;
• Code review, unit test, TDD, DDD;
• Knowledge of cloud-based services (AWS, GCP, Heroku);
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time