- Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
• Analyze requirements & specifications to identify necessary data sources and objects;
• Creation of technical change requests;
• Develop and design programs, functions and interfaces;
• Define, execute and automate tests;
• Quality check source code;
• Maintain development documentation.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• University Degree in Information Technology, or similar qualification;
• Fluency in English (verbal and written) are essential, German Fluency a plus;
• Experience in SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP OO, WebDynpro for ABAP, SAP Fiori;
• Experience with the following interface technologies SAP (IDOC, RFC, XML, SAP-BAPI), non-SAP (XML, oData, API) and EDI (EDIFACT);
• Manufacturing industry experience a plus;
• Experience in an international work and project environment;
• Analytical thinking, service ethic, excellent written and verbal communication skills, intercultural awareness and outstanding interpersonal skills;
• Ability and willingness to train and coach others on software development skills;
• Motivation to further develop and learn;
• Willingness to travel up to 15%.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time