Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Position Headline: Ensures application services (e.g. Change Mgmnt, Problem Mgmnt etc) within a specific area of responsibility (e.g. per service element, service group, in a specific region) on a day-to-day basis. Guards the implementations of application service align with Healthineers standards, and meet the contractual obligations. Contributes and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions and acts as service expert wherever required. Ensures delivery of IT services in high quality according to agreed standards. Manage supplier relationship and ensure high IT provider performance for contracted IT service providers throughout the application life cycle.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Performs a broad range of service management operations (including service element management, service catalog maintenance, service management framework application and possible escalations) to ensure that given IT service or solution resources are available to the business.
2. Identifies IT service or solution related business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
3. Implements process standards and policies and is responsible for their consistent execution.( e.g. DeVops, ITIL etc)
4. Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
5. Oversees IT service or solution related performance and delivery indicators, verify the IT service delivery performance measured against agreed contractual standards SLAs with KPIs on an operational level.
6. Supports customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
7. Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of IT services.
8. Supports or manages incident management, change management, problem management and release processes etc ITIL process.
9. Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
10. May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicates with vendors and service providers.
11. Manages complex IT solution/service installations or updates.
12. Reviews application utilization rate, identify potential service improvement opportunities.
Dimension of Function/Volume: Siemens Healthineers CRM ;
(internal/external): Business Key Stakeholders, SHS IT AP; RC-CN IT and SOP IT; 3rd party service provider e.g.
Education and Experience
• At least 7 years working experience in total with 5 years focusing in the fields of application service management in MNC;
• Rich experiences in application life cycle management
• Good knowledge in IT Infrastructure is a plus
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; Strong presentation and communication skills and solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time