Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Business Development Director
Job Reference #: 339015
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and innovative electronic products. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics, to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of electronics design.
- Responsible for go to market, business strategy & product strategy, partnerships & M&A for Siemens’ digital design portfolio - including industry leading Catapult™ High-Level Synthesis (HLS) and verification (HLV) product portfolio plus PowerPro™ Power Analysis and Optimization Platform
- Responsible for demand generation, content marketing and funnel optimization for the business unit.
- Establish and execute a growth strategy for the division including Catapult HLS/HLV, focusing on system companies building custom hardware accelerators
- Execute a cross divisional effort to create a System Level power solution from software to silicon
- Facilitates strategic planning efforts for solution domains, working closely with product segments, industry leaders and portfolio development organization
- Partners with key stakeholders in go-to-market functions to capture inbound requirements and growth opportunities
- Support cross-functional alignment of projects from incubation, through product development and new product introduction
- Support investment planning as part of the annual budgeting process aligned to long-term strategic goals
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong business acumen and understanding of product development process & go-to-marketing strategy
- 10+ years of professional experience in product & strategic marketing and business development
- BS/MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering with MBA or equivalent preferred
- Familiar with IP/SoC design processes & methodologies and EDA market
- Knowledgeable in AI, 5G, Automotive, Image/Video processing technologies and markets
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams of internal and external partners, and customers
- Ability to influence customers to find strategic alignment that aids division goals
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.