Associate Energy Engineer – Energy Services / Smart Buildings – Jacksonville/Tallahassee FL
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Assists sales in identification and qualification of potential Energy Services opportunities.
- Conducts analysis of building energy performance through utility bill data.
- Supports assessments of customer building performance through analysis of information obtained from automation system.
- Conducts facility site visits to understand building function, operations, and areas for improvement.
- Effectively communicates findings for operational and efficiency improvements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the development of preliminary and final energy services proposals.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
- Supports development efforts concerning recommended measures, including scope of work descriptions, sequences of operation, savings potential, and cost estimates.
- Performs energy calculations (such as weather-based BIN calculations).
· BS or MS in Engineering or applicable degree.
· Certifications: Have or ability to obtain CEM and PE/EIT preferred.
· Basic knowledge of HVAC principles and design fundamentals.
· Familiarity with standard ASHRAE energy calculations.
· Industry experience; 1+ years preferred
· Experience working within a team environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs. Ability to learn functionality of Siemens automation software products.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.