Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your mission and responsibilities
• Develop sequences and its image reconstruction method 开发序列及其图像重建方法
• Co-create with local research institutes on new MR application technique 与本地科研机构共同开发新的磁共振应用技术
• Generation of functional, design, test documents, user guide, follow SSMR development process 撰写功能、设计和测试文档，使用说明书，遵循公司开发流程
• Collaborate and share targets with Siemens local collaboration team与西门子本地科研合作团队共同承担合作目标
• Evaluate and bring new application technique into product 评估并集成新应用技术到产品
Your qualifications and experiences
• Sequence and image reconstruction or clinical application 序列及图像重建或者临床应用
• MR theory, MR system and function 磁共振理论，磁共振系统及功能
• Familiar with programming and calculation language 熟悉编程或者计算语言
• Open minded, sharing, supportive and transparent 思想开放，分享，支持及透明
• Fluent in English reading, writing, speaking 英语听说读写流利
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time