Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your mission and responsibilities
* Develop algorithm for image reconstruction and post processing method 开发图像重建算法和图像后处理方法
* Collect necessary data for algorithm development based on specific application 从应用角度收集用于算法开发的数据
* Generation of functional, design, test documents, user guide, follow SSMR development process 撰写功能、设计和测试文档，使用说明书，遵循公司开发流程
* Investigate and solve customer complaints 分析和解决客户抱怨
* Maintenance of released image reconstruction and post-processing products 维护已经发布的图像重建和后处理产品
Your qualifications and experiences
* image reconstruction and sequence, medical image post-processing algorithm as well as clinical application 磁共振图像重建及序列，图像后处理和临床应用知识
* computational mathematics, deep learning algorithm, MRI principle 计算数学，深度学习以及磁工振基础
* Familiar with programming and calculation language 熟悉编程或者计算语言
* Open minded, sharing, supportive and transparent 思想开放，分享，支持及透明
* Fluent in English reading, writing, speaking 英语听说读写流利
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time