Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Marketing? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting a Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the UK brand campaign strategy and annual marketing plans.
This internship will suit an enthusiastic University student who is looking for an industrial placement as part of their business-related degree. The individual will work within a thriving Marketing department so will need to be outgoing and have strong analytical and commercial acumen.
This role is based in Stoke Poges upto 2 days per week with the option to work from home for the remainder therefore you do not have to relocate to the Stoke Poges area on the condition that you can easily commute to the office 1-2 days every week.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Marketing.
Some responsibilities will include:-
- Assist the Marketing Managers in brand management of the Sales channels, to help deliver short- to medium-term strategies and plans
- Assist in the management of marketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief
- Create social media content for SFS channels and colleagues and manage blog programme
- Update local website after monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on web performance.
- Assist in providing local sector knowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevant sector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links with relevant local networks)
- Deliver stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames
- Work with the design agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters. Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brand guidelines and that all material is compliant
- Share best practice initiatives and suggestions with colleagues
What else do I need to know?
You must be working towards a degree in Business Management with Marketing or something similar.
Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Marketing. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £19,305 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
The start date for this internship is Monday 3rd July 2023 for a duration of 54 weeks.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time