We are looking for RPA Developers to be located in a hybrid envirionment (office and/or remotely, Istanbul or any other city in Turkey) who will digitalize business processes, using various technologies including RPA for local & global projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, develop & test Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using RPA tools (Blueprism, UiPath, Power Automate etc.) as well as integrating any other solutions (OCR, macros, forms, NLP, machine learning, Mendix etc) whenever necessary
- Support process consultants, process owners & architects in Turkey and in Global centers for optimizing the processes
- Create & maintain technical design documentations
- Participate in problem identification/error resolution process after project goes live
- Search & develop new solutions even not directly related to own role
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Informatics or any related area
- Very good command of English, written and spoken
- Experience with RPA Development
- Certification in BluePrism, UIPath, Power Automate or Mendix is a plus
- VBA Macro, Python, C#, HTML & SQL knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of process design documents, workflow diagrams & technical design documents on automation space
- Flexible thinking besides analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, taking initiative whenever needed, transparency and ownership
- Ability and passion to work collaboratively with local & international project members
What else do I need to know?
· No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time