- Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
- Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
- Advises and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analysis, etc.).
- Ensures the implementation and improvement of project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting.
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management, including RCA reports for customer or internal.
- Ensures the implementation of quality improvement methods and improves process performance management (e.g. 8D, RCA, FMEA).
- Drives lessons learned across projects.
- A salary based on background and experience, fixed 13th month [and lease car?].
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance. Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces (New Working Model).
- Working from home allowance, a good retirement plan, 40 days’ leave per annum and a yearly health budget of € 150,-
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- A buddy program to quickly expand your network within Siemens.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale. Extensive training options.
- Equity via our shares program.
We believe diversity builds more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
- You have a minimum of three years’ work experience as a Quality Professional in a comparable industry (electrotechnical, infrastructure, building).
- You have a minimum of five years' work experience in projects in a comparable industry.
- You have a technical bachelor's degree or higher (preferably Electrical engineering or knowledge).
- Result-oriented and have a pragmatic view on the world. You believe in a risk-based and common-sense approach to quality.
- You can combine practical dos and don’ts with a good business understanding. Able to address possible quality related items conditions professionally, on all levels of organization.
- Proficient with (digital) technology and know how to apply digital technology in order to achieve higher quality in our jobs.
- Ability to travel for 20% (including abroad) of your time.
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must for this position.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either