Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
We are a thriving organisation where our growth is through M&A activity and high levels of recruitment.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!
We are currently looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join the team responsible for negotiating customer contracts for the global EDA sales channel as well as the Americas zone for the Global Sales & Customer Success (GSCS). This team forms a part of the worldwide DISW legal team.
The individual in this role will partner with the business on commercial transactions primarily for the EDA sales channel in South-West Europe (excluding France), India and the Nordics. At full strength, the team comprises 15 contracts professionals (which includes attorneys, contracts managers and contracts coordinators). The successful candidate will be part of a global team which is primarily based in the US and will report to a US manager.Responsibilities
This role includes performance of the following:
- Providing legal support and counsel to the business in the region supported
- Autonomously conducting contract negotiations with clients with a focus on software licensing, cloud offerings and data protection
- Coordinate responses to customer contract clauses, concerns and questions by seeking internal feedback from subject matter experts across the global organisation (includes members of Finance, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Government, Risk Management, etc.)
- Partner with internal clients and finance during contract negotiations
- Conduct training on legal issues for our business partners
- Handle matters of high risk, complexity and transparency within the business
- Licensed to practice as a lawyer in a common law or civil jurisdiction
- Significant experience in drafting and negotiating complicated legal agreements
- Customer-centric responsiveness and demeanour
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements
- Ability to function as a member of a global team in a complex matrix environment as well as working in a virtually located business and legal team
- Proficient written and spoken English
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time