We are looking for Experienced Linux Systems Engineer to become member of DevOps team responsible for cloud infrastructure and support of development teams. Our teams develop solutions to maintain portfolio of buildings in a cloud-based repository in close cooperation with our colleagues from Switzerland, Germany and other countries. We use this repository to help our customers with cost reduction through predictive maintenance and through visualization and analysis of data coming directly from IoT devices installed in the buildings.
Our goal is to implement a highly responsive, scalable and secure solution with attractive look & feel using state-of-the-art technologies.
Check our web site at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/buildings/building-x.html
Experience at least 3 years
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated experience with container technologies (Docker)
- Extensive experience in Linux Systems Engineering and administration
- Experience with design, code, administrate and configure GitLab continuous delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of network engineering and distributed IT systems in a Cloud Software environment is a big plus
· English (B2 minimum)
Personality requirements and skills:
Proactive, motivated and committed person that likes to DO and is greedy to provide solutions. A person willing to take ownership of his/her work and is able to cooperate and communicate well in a global setup
• Work-life balance - flexible working hours and hybrid working model• Generally 5 days /year), Sick days (3 days /year), additional paid leave
• Sick leave compensation (up to 100% of salary, generally 20 days/year)
• Working with newest technologies + all projects run in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• You can attend various international conferences (e.g., AWS)
• Cafeteria system – BenefitPlus generally 300 points/€
• Financial benefits –employee refferal bonus (up to 2 000€), childbirth bonus, contribution for attending a preschool facility (within Cafeteria system - BenefitPlus), payment of entry fee of representative sports activities
• Discounts for employees (banking services, electronics, computer technology, language courses, vacation stays)
• Contribution to 3rd pillar pension - progressive with length of employment (up to 3%)
• Share Matching program - after the employment trial period - opportunity to invest in the purchase of Siemens shares
• HEALTHY BACK PROGRAM = we offer ergonomic workplace (an electrically operated sit-stand desk, ergonomic chairs)
• Wellbeing program, Health Day , team-building program
• Employee loans - for employees with an employment relationship of more than 3 years
• 2 SIM cards with discounted employee flat rate aslo for family members
• Work in a socially responsible company with the opportunity to participate in charitable projects
• We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
• Work anniversary present and life anniversary contribution
• Valuable gift on the occasion of retirement
Salary from 2 500 EUR brutto/month + variable bonus*
*The salary depends on the experience and seniority of the candidate and is the subject of a partnership agreement during the selection process.
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time